Become a member
As a member of ALPS you support a very important cause: The improvement and development of limb preservation in America.
Furthermore, a membership of ALPS will give you influence on this development.
As an ALPS member you can vote* and stand for election* to become a member of the ALPS Board and committees.
This will give you direct influence on the future development of limb preservation in the USA and worldwide.
Benefits of your ALPS Membership
- You support the development and improvement of limb preservation in America.
- Right to apply for ALPS travel grants.
- Right to vote and stand for election to the ALPS board and committees.
- Updates on activities and developments within ALPS via the quarterly ALPS Newsletter.
- Discount on your registration fee for the annual DFCon meeting.
For any ALPS Membership related queries?
|Doctoral (ex. DPM, MD, DO, DPT, PhD)||USD 149|
|Residents and Postdocs||USD 49|
|Non-doctoral (ex. RN, PA, NP)||USD 49|
|Industry Representatives||USD 149|
Memberships follow a calendar year (i.e. 01/01 – 12/31).
Membership in 2021 is discounted with 50% introduction discount. Please use the code displayed below.
Memberships dues are paid with credit card and the membership can be renewed online.
*Students are eligible to vote and stand for designated student positions
*Industry members are eligible to vote and stand for designated industry positions