Furthermore, a membership of ALPS will give you influence on this development.
As an ALPS member you can vote* and stand for election* to become a member of the ALPS Board and committees.
This will give you direct influence on the future development of limb preservation in the USA and worldwide.
Memberships dues are paid with credit card and the membership can be renewed online.
*Students are eligible to vote and stand for designated student positions
*Industry members are eligible to vote and stand for designated industry positions
Benefits of your
- You support the development and improvement of limb preservation in America.
- Discount on your registration fee for the official annual conference of ALPS, DFCon.
- Right to apply for ALPS’ travelling fellowship.
- Right to vote and stand for election to the ALPS board and committees.
- Updates on activities and developments within ALPS via the monthly ALPS Newsletter.
- Discount on your registration fee for the annual DFCon meeting.
- Access ALPS’ international Job Board.
- Network with thought leaders within limb preservation.
- Access to ALPS’ online member directory and networking platform (coming soon).
For any ALPS Membership related queries?