As a member of ALPS you support a very important cause:
The improvement and development of limb preservation in America.
Furthermore, a membership of ALPS will give you influence on this development.
As an ALPS member you can become a member of the ALPS Board and committees.
This will give you direct influence on the future development of limb preservation in the USA and worldwide.
Memberships dues are paid with credit card and the membership can be renewed online.
By clicking the registration button we will redirect you to our registration form on our membership system.
If you are using Safari Browser, you might have enabled the setting Prevent cross-site tracking. In order for the form to work, you need to disable this setting. Alternative, try another browser to execute the registration.
Benefits of your ALPS Membership
- You support the development and improvement of limb preservation in America.
- Discount on your registration fee for the official annual conference of ALPS, DFCon.
- Right to apply for ALPS traveling fellowship.
- Opportunity to become a part of ALPS board and committees.
- Updates on activities and developments within ALPS via the monthly ALPS Newsletter.
- Access to ALPS’ international job board.
- Network with thought leaders within limb preservation.
- Access to ALPS’ online member directory and networking platform (coming soon).