Immediate opportunity exists in our department for a full time Vascular Surgeon interested in resident education to join and become an integral member of the vascular team. The surgeon would be appointed to the Department of Surgery with responsibilities relating to serving as a faculty member, traditional inpatient and outpatient services in the elective, urgent, and emergent care of the vascular patient, teaching, and on-call coverage. The Department also hosts a General Surgery and Surgical Podiatry Residency Program and provides supervision to resident rotators in surgery.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Vascular Surgery
- Arizona License
- Strong interest in post-graduate education.
- Previous faculty experience in an academic environment is preferred.
- Extensive training and experience may satisfy either board requirement.
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6 percent employer match
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
The Department hosts a fully accredited ACGME General Surgery Residency Program. The surgery department is seeking a clinical based vascular surgeon. General summary of clinical practice entails staffing of outpatient clinic, open vascular surgery, endovascular interventions, and vein ablations.