We are a well-established mobile podiatric practice with opening in Florida & South Carolina! This mobile based position is Monday thru Friday, no nights or weekends. The Podiatrist works in the field providing podiatric care and services to patients and residents in long term care entities. We cover malpractice insurance, medical supplies, travel allowance, etc. Exceptional benefits include paid holidays, vacation, health insurance, and 401K retirement plan. Salary and RVU Bonus Structure compensation is based on productivity.
Travel throughout the designated South Carolina territory to service patients and residents in KGHP’s contracted facilities in the long term care market.
- Perform an appropriate medical history and examination of the patient
- Assess patient’s Foot & Ankle condition and develop a treatment plan
- Diagnose and treat disorders, diseases and injuries of the foot and lower leg
- Treatment of complex diabetic foot infections in accordance with evidence based protocols
- General podiatry treating forefoot and some rear foot pathology such as hallux valgus, hammer toes, ankle instability, soft tissue or boney pathology
- Order and prescribe treatment by physical medicine and therapy
- Document care and treatment provided in a legible format
- Communicate with facility Administration regarding patient conditions or concerns
- Participate in outreach programs including conferences, fairs and other program related events.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of The Company
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
Education and/or Experience:
Graduation from an Accredited Medical School and completed Accredited Residency Program. Board Certified or Board Qualified Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Certificate/License Medical license to practice in State of South Carolina
- Active Medicare number